If you’ve heard of CryptoCurrencies, you’re probably familiar with CurrencyFair. There are a lot of people who use this money transfer site regularly, and many people have had very positive experiences. However, it’s a good idea not to put all of your eggs in one basket. That’s why many people also want to find a good CurrencyFair alternative. Read More
Here are some ways to find CurrencyFair Alternatives:
- While there are new money exchange sites popping up on the web every day, you don’t want to go with any old site. After all, this is your money you’re talking about. You need to take every precaution to protect yourself from people who might try to scam you. Because of that, you should always make sure that any alternative site you consider has a long history of use. Ideally, the sites you look at should be at least a year old. Sites that are older than that are an even better choice.
- You should then search by looking for reviews of various currency exchange sites. You can find these reviews in a number of places to compare with Transferwise Reviews. You’ll see them on forums and on social media, particularly in communities that discus CryptoCurrencies. You’ll find them on news sites, as well as smaller blogs. You’ll also find them on review directory sites. When you look at reviews, you should always make sure to look beyond the score. In the grand scheme, the score doesn’t mean much; everyone scores in a different way. What really matters is the text of the review. What kind of good things did people have to say about a site, and what kind of bad things did they have to say about it? For example, you’ll probably want to see what people had to say about the amount of time it took for their money to arrive. You’ll also want to see if they had any problems, and find out how receptive the site’s customer service team was to their issues.
- After reading through this information, start putting together a list of the top CurrencyFair alternative sites. After that, you can research each site more thoroughly and confirm that they’re a business you want to work with.
- One thing you’ll want to make sure you do is look up each site on the Better Business Bureau website. Even if they have a high grade, you should scroll down and look for complaints. If there are a lot of complaints listed, you’re better off with another site.
- You should also look for news stories about the site, and find out how long it’s existed in its current state. Even if a site is older, it may have recently changed hands, which means you won’t really know what to expect.
Even if you decide to keep using CurrencyFair, having some alternatives in mind can only benefit you. When you have a lot of ways to exchange and send money, you’ll never be put in a bad situation. Take the time to explore all of your choices so that you’re never left stuck.